Hendricks Chapel and the Setnor School of Music at Syracuse University proudly invite you to “Holidays at Hendricks,” the ongoing tradition anchored by the Hendricks Chapel Choir under the artistic direction of José “Peppie” Calvar.
Registration is required for Holidays at Hendricks 2021
This year, guests are invited to two in-person performances and a recorded virtual concert. All programs are free and open to the public.
Date: Sunday, Dec. 5
Times: 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. ET
Location: Hendricks Chapel
Registration for in-person concerts closes Dec. 1 at 11:59 p.m.
Seating: Seating row selection is now available for in-person concerts, and guests must sit in their selected row throughout the performance.
Guests attending in-person concerts will also receive the link to the recorded online broadcast on Dec. 12 so they can experience “Holidays at Hendricks” again!
Recorded Virtual Concert
Date: Sunday, Dec. 12
Time: 7 p.m. ET
For those unable to view directly at 7 p.m. ET, a recording will be made available, so you may join in at your leisure.
Location: Link to concert will be sent in confirmation email
Registration for virtual concert closes Dec. 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- COVID-19 Information: In accordance with University policy, guests are required to wear masks indoors at all times and outdoors in the presence of others.
- Public parking is free and available on a first-come, first-served basis in Irving Garage and the Hillside Lot. Those who require accessible parking may note so during registration or call Hendricks Chapel at 315.443.2901 or email email@example.com.
- Communication Access Realtime Translation and American Sign Language interpretation will be provided at in-person concerts. Captioning will be provided at the virtual concert.
- Doors to Hendricks Chapel will open 30 minutes prior to each concert start time.
- No reception will be held this year due to COVID-19 precautions, but all guests will receive a treat to bring home!